Trusted Audit™ is an independent system providing integrity verification and audit for all Trusted products.
1. Performs mathematical verification that detects any potential integrity issues and data manipulations,
2. Enables verification of all draws using manual or automated modes. Detects and reports all RNG data discrepancies which can be due to errors or fraud. Verifies associated game data, which for instant win games confirms that a specific prize belongs to a specific player and for draw games verifies that the bets were not changed after the draw.
3. Allows verification for all current and past draws.
- Independent system that provides integrity verification and audit for Trusted Draw, Trusted Play, Trusted Transaction, and Trusted Ticket.
- Recreates all past draws and other RNG events to verify integrity and detect fraud.
- Supports all certified games provided by Trusted Draw (raffle, 2nd chance draw, lotto, number games, joker, keno, bingo, cards, dice).
- Can be configured to work with offline, isolated, or connected draw/RNG systems in manual, automatic, or hybrid modes.
- Easy to use Graphical User Interface to simplify audit functions (admin, auditor, observer).
- Ability to accommodate multiple users with different audit functions (admin, auditor, observer).
- Scalable system that easily accommodates growth and new requirements
- users and administrative functions can be added seamlessly
- new games can be added dynamically
- system is flexible to migrate from offline or isolated configuration to a connected oneWhen connected to a gaming system Trusted Audit supports verification for Trusted Draw, Trusted Play, or Trusted Transaction. The following features are also available.
- Gaming system activity verification: compares data imported from the gaming system with data recreated and verified by Trusted Audit for draws and instant win games.
- Supports all games including instant-win games, quick picks, and interactive games.
- Verification of individual transactions or transaction sets when used with Trusted Transactions.
- Ability to work in multitenant configurations.
- Next business day response/support
- Automated functionality allows for the performance of day-to-day operations without operator intervention – our LOTO principle (lights out trusted operations)
- Autonomous Systemic Audit can be used independently by the lottery, a 3rd party, or can be integrated with an ICS system
- Systemic audit provides the following functions to ensure RNG transparency:
- Proof of the integrity of the time of generation, numbers generated, associated game data (e.g. data from file), draw hardware
- Proof available for each and every draw (current and past)
- Proof that can be used in the court of law
- 100% fraud detection
- Remote GUI – remote secure access to the RNG Engine through the graphical interface, for auditing draws, for viewing drawing and auditing functions, and for administrative functions that can be performed off-site or in any remote location.
- Trusted Monitor – remote secure access for monitoring of Trusted Draw, Trusted Play, and Trusted Audit in real time for connected environments
- Emergency Support – access to expert emergency support available 24/7.
- Integration with ICS for automated comparison of ICS data with draw outcomes and game data, allows to automatically confirm:
- specific RNG outcomes were assigned to the correct players
- bets were not changed after the draw
- the correct draw numbers are being used by the gaming system.
Trusted Draw and Trusted Audit Demos